We kindly invite you to the Seminar “Main changes and challenges on clinical research regulation”, taking place on June 21st, 2016 in Antwerp (University of Antwerp, Campus Drie Eiken, Building S1, Universiteitsplein 1, 2000 Antwerpen).
The aim of this seminar is to provide the community (with a focus on academics, TTO’s and SME’s) with basic information on regulatory aspects of clinical research and stimulate them to take this in consideration during their research and proof of concept studies. Both human and veterinary medicine will be addressed, of course with the focus on the development of vaccines and immunotherapeutics.
Main topics that will be addressed (the final programme will soon be published on the website):
- New rules for clinical trials in the EU: human and veterinary perspective
- From academic to clinical research: optimizing the transition
- Certified GCP training: needs and solutions
- Nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals in immunotherapy
– Flanders Vaccine members – 35 EUR
– Non-Flanders Vaccine members – 70 EUR
Apply for membership and attend this workshop at a reduced fee.
Organiser: Flanders Vaccine
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.